Diana School of Real Estate
We offer Continuing Education Courses & Pre-Licensing Courses in our Office.
INSTRUCTOR: DAVE STROMBERG, GRI | firstname.lastname@example.org
WEICHERT REALTORS - Diana Realty
414 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
Continuing Education Guidelines (for previously approved in-person classes):
• Live streaming of continuing education is permitted on any platform.
• Schools must obtain all students’ consent to record the sessions.
• Schools must record all sessions.
• Schools should limit enrollment to no more than 20 students.
• All students must have their cameras on (no camera, no class credit).
• Current class time duration standards, as well as advertising guidelines, remain in force.
• There is no quiz or exam required at the end of the class.
Continuing Education Requirements
ALL Licensees need a minimum of 15 Hours for License Renewal
3Hrs. Each of Legal/Legislative (A), Ethics (D), and Agency (H) + 1.5 Hrs. Fair Housing (C) + 4.5 Hrs. (Other)
Required for Brokers, Branch Office Mgr. & Team Leaders = A, C, D, H + 3 Hrs. Supervision (I) + 1.5 Hrs. (Other)
Pre-Licensing Class Schedule Winter, 2022
This is a 60-hour course that meets the requirements for obtaining a Real Estate License.
(APPROVED BY THE MARYLAND REAL ESTATE COMMISSION)
- Brad Gates
- Patricia M.
- Stan Spencer
- Ashley Leiss
- Emperial Huggins
- Q Lee
- Meredeth Miller
- Theresa Stoll
- Derek Riel
- Dawn Fiore
- Mecca L.
- Scott Humphries