Well built all Brick Home with many major updates, things that you wont have to worry about. Central Air was installed throughout entire house, All windows replaced in entire home, Roof Replaced and Newer Vent system, all of this work was completed in 2014. In 2016 the Boiler was replaced by BGE Home and gutters installed, 200 amp service panel and Main Bathroom was remodeled. In 2018 the discharge sewer line was replaced along with a newer storage shed. Lastly the Kitchen has been remodeled and update with SS Appliances, double sink, newer vinyl counter tops that look like marble it is hard to believe they are vinyl, gray oak wood flooring in kitchen, electric fireplace in living room for those cozy nights, If you are looking for a house with a lot of storage space this is your house. This property also has a massive parking outback of the house, that will be great when you have company over. Close to all major interstates, shopping, and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,351 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished, Heated
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price