Rising Sun! 3 Bedroom 2 full bath Rancher on .93 acres. Stone fireplace in Main level Family room. Eat-in kitchen with island and table space. Master bedroom with full bath. Lower level Family room with propane fireplace. Oversized attached garage, Front covered porch, rear deck. 2 detached garages/sheds in rear yard. Updates to include: Furnace 5 years, roof 10 years, well pump 3 years, Driveway 2 years, Stonewall 2 years, Hot water heater 3 years. 1 year HMS Warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
2,939 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane
- 2. Stone, Wood-burning, Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price