This Townhome in Crissfield Crossing is a fixer upper and waiting for your TLC. This is a short sale and is being sold "AS IS CONDITION" once an offer is accepted from the seller, it will then be sent to the Lender for their acceptance. The acceptance could take up to 60 days for approval. This is a great property for an Investor to buy and flip or someone to buy fix it up live in it or rent it out. NOTE: Water is turned off and Electric is on for the time being.
Other, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,240 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Potential Short Sale
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price