Brick rancher sitting on .84 of an acre with tons of natural light! A 2 car garage leads into the kitchen with Corian countertops. Wood floors and beams in the family room add a nice touch while sitting in front of the wood burning fireplace. You can spend time on your maintenance free 26 x 20 Trex deck in the backyard surrounded by trees! Master bedroom with private master bath offers a jetted soaking tub and double vanity sink. The basement includes plenty of storage and is ready for your own personal touches to make the perfect rec room and workshop!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)