**REDUCED!!**Welcome home to this lovely end of group in desirable Barrington! This house features beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level, lots of windows for natural light, high ceilings, first floor master suite with attached full bath that includes a jetted soaking tub and separate shower as well as double sinks. The large living room connects to the formal dining area. The kitchen is spacious with table space and opens to a large family room with gas fireplace. Upper level offers 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, and a loft area that is perfect for office space, sitting room, craft room, etc! The huge, walk-out basement is finished and includes a full bath and another gas fireplace. Great as another family room or rec room. Unfinished utility area has its own sliders to the back yard. **Seller offering one year HMS home warranty to buyer!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Unassigned.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)