Gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 full and 1 half bath rancher in water-oriented community of Joppatowne boasts pride in ownership. An abundance of natural sunlight welcomes you in the 24x19 living room. Kitchen includes granite countertops, built-in storage bench, stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, and ceramic tile floor. The walkout basement includes a family room with a stone accent wall, recess lighting, and ample storage. Crawlspace also has ample space for even more storage. Updates galore including both full baths updated in 2021, new roof 2021, new front door 2019, kitchen and main level floors 2017, water heater 2016 and windows within the last 10 years. Large deck spans the length of the house with an open area of 24 x 13 overlooking a stream and into the privacy of trees. Close to Mariner Point Park, The Joppatowne Marina, and restaurants. Subject to seller finding home of choice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Asbestos
1,684 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Asbestos
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price