Welcome home to 320 Elinor Avenue! The main level boasts large living room with wood floors and ceiling fan; an updated kitchen/dining area with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, replacement 42" cabinets and tiled floors. The upper level has 3 bedrooms with carpeting over hardwood floors, lighted ceiling fans and an updated full bathroom. The lower level has a large Family Room (potential 4th bedroom), laundry area, private flush, storage, and rear stair access to the back yard. The exterior features are numerous: Dedicated off-street driveway, Front Porch (9'x4'), Rear Deck (16'x10'), and a fenced rear yard with paver patio (11'x8') and storage shed (10'x8'). Its also just a short walk to Linover Park. The location is convenient to the Beltway and I-95, a few minutes to Towson and White Marsh Mall; just a short drive to the employment centers, tourist attractions and restaraunts in Baltimore. Make your appointment today to view this affordable and desirable home!
Single Family, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,540 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price