All offers will be due on Monday, November 2nd by 12 pm. Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3/1 bath Colonial located in Spenceola Farms Community. This home boasts many custom touches. Loads of natural light fills this home as the 2 story foyer welcomes you home. The gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the main level have just been refinished. Living room offers beautiful coffered ceiling, crown molding, and decorative pillars, leading into dining room, which includes picture boxes below the chair rail. Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, large pantry, granite countertops, kitchen island, and table space. The family room has a warming gas fireplace and leads to a rear deck that spans the length of the house with a 16 x 11 screened in porch and overlooks the walking trail and pond. The large primary bedroom offers the perfect en suite with soaking tub, separate shower, 2 walk-in closets, water closet, 2 sinks and built-ins for a plethora of storage. 3 additional bedrooms of generous size. Enjoy the theatre room in the basement and wet bar in the rec room for movie nights and entertaining guests. Lower level also has an office and third full bath and leads to a large stamped concrete patio.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price