Gorgeous 4 BR 3.1 BA brick front colonial in sought after Spenceola Farms. Over 4,000 square feet of living space! Office on main level could be used as a 5th bedroom. Plenty of cabinet space in the eat-in kitchen and sunken family room with lots of windows off of the kitchen. Primary bedroom offers cathedral ceilings, a large walk-in closet and a gorgeous primary bath with 2 separate sinks, a soaking tub, walk-in tile shower and a water closet. 3 other generous sized bedrooms and convenient laundry room on the upper level. Large rec room in the basement with a wet bar, a den, a 3rd full bath and lots of extra storage. Large deck across the length of the rear of the house with a 19 x 12 screened in porch for entertaining. Stamped concrete below the deck with corrugated roofing to keep it dry. HOA fee includes pool membership and community club house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,139 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price