Welcome to this 5 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home on the end of a cul-de-sac in a very quiet neighborhood just a short distance from downtown Bel Air. Upstairs you will find three of the five bedrooms, one being the primary bedroom with a primary bath and a walk in closet. In the kitchen you will have plenty of kitchen cabinet space, a breakfast bar, and an open dining area. Off the dining area is a sliding glass door that leads to the deck overlooking the beautiful, large backyard that is fully fenced, backs to trees and has a small coy pond! Downstairs you'll find the other two bedrooms, a large family area with a gas fireplace that comes AS IS. Hurry, this property will not last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,141 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop, Heated
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Rear Yard, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price