Fallston rancher located near Gunpowder State Park, community schools, community center and library, recreation facilties and area restaraunts. Many mature trees dot the 3/4 acre lot (see attached plat), situated on a non-through street. All brick construction, replacement windows, updated roof, whole house vacuum, propane powered generator, hardwood floors (some under carpet), glass pass-through doors (in Living Room and Dining Room) and finished lower level with wet bar, are just some of the features of the home (see attached list). However, please know that this is an estate sale, and the home is being sold As-Is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Septic, Gravity Septic System
2,231 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Central Vacuum, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 215.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard, Side Yard. No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price