BARRINGTON! Clark Turner 3 Bedroom plus loft, 3.5 bath EOG carriage home. Updated kitchen w/Stainless steel appliances, granite counter, Alder soft close wood cabinets, recessed lighting, ceiling fan. Family room from kitchen w/slider to deck, gas fireplace and cathedral ceiling. Hard wood flooring through-out main floor. Dining room w/tray ceiling recessed lighting. First floor master bedroom with walk-in closet. Updated Master bath w/heated floors. Upper level boasts an open loft with large storage area, 2 bedrooms with full bath. Fully Finished walk-out basement with theater room. (projector and screen convey). Wet bar (refrigerator conveys). Full bath, ample storage. Whole house Ethernet 24 ports. Newer HVAC with humidifier. Newer Vertex hot water heater.
Single Family, 3+ Story, Carriage House
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,906 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Media
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)