All brick cape cod on .43 acres. Awesome back yard. 3 bedrooms 2 full baths. Updated gas heat, A/C, water heater, most windows. Oak floors and stairs. Covered front porch. Flag stone patio off the kitchen. Pellet stove in lower level. Box bay window with seat in living room. Huge fenced in rear yard. Driveway with off street parking. Could have a 4th bedroom upstairs. Move in ready. Lots of space inside and out, with charm and character. Call for appointment. 24 hour notice is required on all showings. Sold AS IS
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,115 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood, Other. Other, Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price