Immaculately maintained 3-bedroom, 3-bath brick rancher in Forest Hill! Beautiful laminate wood floors throughout main level, carpet in the bedrooms, attached master bath, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, lots of natural light. Large screened porch/sun room off the dining room with ceiling fan! Laundry on main level and laundry hook-ups in the basement. Architectural shingle roof (10-12 yrs old), HWH 3 yrs old. Cul-de-sac location. Detached garage. This beautiful home won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,952 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Combination Living/dining Room, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 120.00
- Split Rail, Vinyl, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)