Welcome home! This newly renovated 1930s colonial charm, sports a stunning new kitchen with newly upgraded granite and new stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has plenty of space for a table/storage. Hardwood floors throughout the property with numerous windows on all levels giving a bright, open and spacious living space. The property has 2 Full bathrooms both with heated tile flooring. The lower level bathroom houses a stall shower while the upper level family bathroom houses a spa shower tub. New paint throughout as well as newly installed central air system. The finished lower level adds extra living space and numerous windows allow plenty of natural light. New carpet or carpet allowance to be provided by seller. On street parking as well as a detached single car garage available at the rear of the property. It is conveniently located between 2 major hospitals as well as being walking distance from Morgan State University. Nearby Lake Montebello and Montebello Park are within easy reach and easy access to I-695 make travel to neighboring area a breeze. A rare find in the area! This property won't stay long. Must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,364 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price