Welcome to 117 Edmund Street. This recently renovated colonial has over 1900 square feet of living space! Main level boasts an open floor plan with laminate flooring and neutral paint. Updated kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with shaker style cabinets. Primary bedroom with bath is located on the main level. Spacious open living room flows seamlessly into the kitchen and dining area. 2nd level of living features 3 bedrooms and an open area perfect for that extra needed space. Floored attic with pull down stairs provides lots of room for additional storage! Inviting & generous sized backyard w/ large stamped concrete patio perfect for entertaining. Additional parking in the rear. Schedule your showing today and make this house your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,954 sq. ft
Aberdeen Ld Impts Co 4/1
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price