Tastefully renovated 3 bedroom 2 full bath rancher. Wood floors greet you as you walk into the open living and dining room flowing into the kitchen with granite counter tops and a breakfast bar. Updated windows, exterior doors and new siding. HVAC replaced in 2018, water heater replaced in 2017. 20 x 14 rear covered deck and 15 x 8 shed with power. Basement has been waterproofed. Driveway recently paved. Public water and sewer. Yard goes back to the white fence! There is a walking trail, basketball court and tennis courts across the street. Just over a mile to Mariner Point Park, shopping, libraries and 95.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Bungalow, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
680 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Heatilator.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Cleared, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price